Peers & Leaders will be hosting a pizza lunch in the Auditorium this THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 2ND for all Grade 9 students!
During the lunch, lots of important information will be shared, including a guest appearance by Mrs. Hazel.
All freshmen will be released 5 minutes early to lunch on Thursday (at 11:20). Please report directly to the Auditorium. PALS will provide pizza and a snack, but feel free to bring lunch from home if you would prefer.
All Grade 9 students will be in the Auditorium from 11:20 to 11:55 and will not be able to go to the canteen.
We look forward to seeing you there!
A few reminders about free dress:
- No shorts.
- No rips above the knee.
- Shoulders must be covered.
- School Dress Code is in place – no free dress.
- Students must “sit” the entire exam. Students will not be dismissed early.
- Students who do not have an exam from 9:30 – 11:00 a.m. must leave campus after their first exam is over at 9:00 a.m. unless they ride a school bus, in which case, they should study in the library.
- Students may not leave campus between exams. If students have two exams, they must remain on campus during the break.
Semester 2 begins on Wednesday, January 25, 2017.
There is a lot happening this week – be sure to check it out!
The ASK Activities Calendar is also regularly updated. Go to this link: Activities Calendar to see all upcoming student events, activities, and athletics.
Please note, the following days vary from our normal schedule:
- January 18-23: Exams (7:30-11:00)
- January 24: No School (Make-up exams)
We would like to welcome everyone back to school! We hope you had a refreshing, relaxing, and rejuvenating holiday and we look forward to seeing all you will accomplish in 2017! Happy New Year!